Frequently Asked Questions
Have a few questions? Most people do. So, here’s a quick collection of some of the common questions we get… with our answers next to them. If you still have a question don’t hesitate to shoot us an email through our contact page (or give us a call).
Are you going to listing my house on the MLS or buying it?
- Great question. We are not acting as an agent to list your house or display it on MLS. We buy houses in Any Condition Connecticut that fit our buying criteria. From there we may repair the house and resell it to another home owner or keep it as a rental ourselves.
What type of prices do you pay for properties?
- We have to purchase a house below market value so we can repair it then resell it at a profit to another home owner. However, if you’re in foreclosure and don’t have equity or very little equity we WILL take over the existing mortgage and give you a little money to move. From there we will help you rebuild your credit so your able to start all over again. In the end, there are a number of way to structure a deal so everyone’s happy. We bring to the table a fast, no hassle, all-cash offer or TERMS so we can close quickly, are very flexible on terms of the sale, and will buy your house in any condition. If that’s what you’re looking for and you see the value in getting your house sold fast… lets talk and see if we can come to a fair win-win price.
(Download our free guide that walks you through the Pros and Cons (plus the cost and timeline) of selling your house to a real estate investor… plus learn the pros, cons, and costs of listing with an agent or selling it yourself. Head on over here download your free guide)
How do you determine the price to offer on my house?
- Great question we’re an open book… so I’m glad you asked. Our process is rather simple. We look at the location, what repairs are needed, condition, and values of comparable houses sold in the area within the last 6 months. So, we take everything into consideration and come up with a fair price that works for us and works for you too.
Are there any fees or commissions to work with you?
- There are NO FEES or commissions to work with us. We’ll make you an offer, and if its a fit we’ll buy your house
(and we’ll often pay for the closing costs too!). We also do all the paperwork with the Attorneys so you don’t have to. One more thing you don’t have to come to the closing our Attorney will wire the money into your account the day of the closing
No HASSLES. No FEES. We make our money after we pay for repairs on the house to fix it up so it’s nice and pretty… market the house, and sell it for a profit (we’re taking all of the risk here on whether we can sell it for a profit or not, once we buy the house from you… the responsibility is ours and you walk away without the burden of the property and it’s payments… with cash in your hand). Not to bad.
How are you different from a real estate agent?
- Real estate agents list properties and hope that someone will buy them. The average time to sell a property in many markets right now is 4-6 months if the house needs work, BECAUSE most buyers are to lazy for sweat equity ( HARD WORK scary works for most people these days). As you know, you pay a commission as a % of the sales price when you work with a real estate agent. Often times it’s 5-6% of the sales price (so if it’s a $100,000 house, you’ll pay between $5,000 TO $6,000 in commissions to an agent). Agents provide a great service for those that can wait 4-6 months in many cases to sell and who have room to pay the commission on the sale. Our company actually buys houses for the past 29 YEARS. We don’t list houses. Since we’re actually the one buying the house from you, and we pay with all cash… we can make a decision to buy your house within a couple days (sometimes the same day). Again, we make our living by taking the risk to buy the house with our own cash, repair the house, and market it ourselves to find a buyer.
Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
- No obligation at all. Once you tell us a bit about your property, we’ll take a look at your house online, and set up and appointment with you to find out more about your house. Then make you an all-cash offer or TERMS offer that’s fair for both of us. From there, it’s 100% your decision on whether or not you’d like to sell your house to us and we won’t hassle you, or harass you. It’s 100% your decision and we’ll let decide what’s right for you.
Want To See What We Can Buy Your House For?
Fill Out The Quick Form Below To Get A No-Hassle
No-Obligation All-Cash Offer
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.